Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Child Care Licensing
News & Publications
- A Child Care Guide for Arizona Providers & Parents - A brochure comparing child care regulatory agencies.
- CPS Registry Information for non-DES Child Care Providers – Beginning August 1, 2013, licensed child care providers that do not contract with DES must submit employee documentation to BCCL for verification with the DES CPS Registry system.
- To review the rules regarding the new requirements for CPS Registry background checks for child care employees, go to the DHS Rulemaking page.
- For current information regarding the flu, visit Flu.gov or download our flu resources document.
- Credit Card Payment Form & Instructions
- Visit the News & Publications page for additional items.