ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Bureau of Child Care Licensing
News & Publications
Select the links below to obtain updates and other pertinent information related to child care licensing rules, policies, information and health trends.
- Notice of Exempt Rulemaking for Childcare Facilities Rulemaking 19 A.A.R. 2607 & 2612
- For current information regarding the flu, visit www.flu.gov or download our flu resources document.
- Simplicity Cribs Recalled Due to Risk of Suffocation 07/02/2009
- The Outlook Newsletter 05/01/12
- The Outlook Newsletter 09/01/2011
- Empower: Turning a Potential Child Care Crisis into a Healthy Opportunity for Arizona Children 07/27/2011
- The Outlook Newsletter 03/01/2011