ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Bureau of Child Care Licensing
Emergency Preparedness in Child Care Settings
The links below are for documents, resources and other web sites with information pertinent to issues arising in regards to emergency preparedness and child care settings, including communication strategies between community, parents and child care staff.
Disaster Emergency Evacuation Preparation (DEEP)
DEEP Thoughts are short flyer handouts with information regarding potentially hazardous conditions and disasters for use by providers, staff members and families in Arizona.
DEEP Forms are documents & checklists, as well as informational resources, developed by DHS to help providers plan and train effectively for disasters and emergencies of any kind.
- Center Evacuation Procedures
- Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Emergency Numbers
- Evacuation Checklist
- Organizational Roles
- Staff Duties
Resources for Child Care Providers
- Emergency Preparedness Checklist – a quick checklist to help you be more prepared for an emergency incident
- Ready Kids – A resource from FEMA to teach your children about Emergency Preparedness
- FEMA – The Federal Emergency Management Administration
- Incident Command System Basics for Child Care Providers