Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Child Care Licensing
Rules & Regulations
The statutes and rules regulating child care centers and group homes in Arizona are available using the links below.
- Notice of Exempt Rulemaking for Childcare Facilities Rulemaking 19 A.A.R. 2607 & 2612
- Child Care Group Homes Rules & Statutes (Effective 9/30/11)
- Rules for Child Care Group Homes (Secretary of State format)
- Child Care Centers Rules and Statutes
- Rules for Centers (Secretary of State format)
- Arizona Revised Statutes Title 36: Public Health and Safety
- Arizona Department of Health Services Office of Administrative Rules
- Arizona Department of Health Services Substantive Policy Statements
- Smoke-Free AZ Rules