ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Bureau of Child Care Licensing
Rules & Regulations
The statutes and rules regulating child care centers and group homes in Arizona are available using the links below.
- Notice of Exempt Rulemaking for Child Care Facilities Rulemaking 19 A.A.R. 2607 & 2612
- Child Care Group Homes Rules & Statutes
- Rules for Child Care Group Homes (Secretary of State format)
- Child Care Facility Rules and Statutes
- Rules for Centers (Secretary of State format)
- Arizona Revised Statutes Title 36: Public Health and Safety
- Arizona Department of Health Services Office of Administrative Rules
- Arizona Department of Health Services Substantive Policy Statements
- Smoke-Free AZ Rules