Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Child Care Licensing
Rules & Regulations
The statutes and rules regulating child care centers and group homes in Arizona are available using the links below.
- Notice of Exempt Rulemaking for Childcare Facilities Rulemaking 19 A.A.R. 2607 & 2612
- Child Care Group Homes Rules & Statutes (Effective 9/30/11)
- Rules for Child Care Group Homes (Secretary of State format)
- Child Care Centers Rules and Statutes
- Rules for Centers (Secretary of State format)
- Arizona Revised Statutes Title 36: Public Health and Safety
- Arizona Department of Health Services Office of Administrative Rules
- Arizona Department of Health Services Substantive Policy Statements
- Smoke-Free AZ Rules