ADHS Division of Licensing Services
Special License Application Forms
Technical Assistance to Recent Graduates regarding Official Transcripts: If you are an applicant who is recently graduating, please read the this notice before you submit your initial application for a speech-language pathology or audiology related license.
Notice Regarding Application Fees: A.R.S. § 36-405(C)(1) requires the Department to collect nonrefundable application fees from all health care institutions. All Initial, Renewal, and Change of Ownership applications must include a $50 nonrefundable application fee. The Department will consider any application received without the application fee to be incomplete. (This does not apply to Child Care Licensing.) Checks shall be made payable to the Arizona Department of Health Services.
Reminder: All applications require an Arizona Statement of Citizenship and Alien Status.
- CEU Pre-Approval Forms for CE Providers
- CEU Forms for Licensees
- Licensing Forms
- Initial License Application Speech Language Pathology Assistant
- Initial License Application for Speech Language and Hearing Providers
- Renewal License Application for Speech Language and Hearing Providers
- Renewal License Application for Speech Language Pathology Assistant
- Hearing Aid Business License Application
- Temporary Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Fellowship Update
- Temporary Hearing Aid Dispenser Sponsorship Update
- Temporary Hearing Aid Dispenser Sponsorship Termination Notice
Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.