Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Long-Term Care Licensing
The Division of Licensing Services' Bureau of Long-Term Care Licensing licenses and inspects Arizona nursing homes facilities. Long-Term Care staff also perform Medicaid certification inspections for Arizona's Intermediate Care Facilities for the Developmentally Disabled (ICFDD).
- Consumer Information
- Facility Information
- Provider Information
- Long-Term Care Facilities Licensing Forms
News & Publications
- Tips for Visiting Friends or Loved Ones In Nursing and Assisted Living Home During the Holidays
- Nursing Care Institution Licensing Rulemaking Completed
- Governor Declared Emergency Waiver Request Form
- Medicare (CMS) 1135 Waiver Request Form
- Behavioral Health Rule Change
- Online Complaint Form
- Credit Card Payment Form and Instructions