Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Long-Term Care Licensing
The Division of Licensing Services' Office of Long-Term Care Licensing licenses and inspects Arizona nursing homes facilities. Long-Term Care staff also perform Medicaid certification inspections for Arizona's Intermediate Care Facilities for the Developmentally Disabled (ICFDD).
- Consumer Information
- Facility Information
- Provider Information
- Long-Term Care Facilities Licensing Forms
News & Publications
- Tips for Visiting Friends or Loved Ones In Nursing and Assisted Living Home During the Holidays
- Nursing Care Institution Licensing Rulemaking Completed
- Governor Declared Emergency Waiver Request Form
- Medicare (CMS) 1135 Waiver Request Form
- Behavioral Health Rule Change
- Online Complaint Form
- Credit Card Payment Form and Instructions