Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Medical Facilities Licensing
Temporary Licenses for Outpatient Treatment Centers
Except for an outpatient treatment center providing dialysis services or abortion procedures, a person wishing to begin operating an outpatient treatment center before an initial licensing inspection is completed shall complete and submit the following:
- Submit a complete Initial License Application 60 to 120 days before the anticipated operation, as required in ARS 36-422.c
- Submit all applicable application and licensing fees.
- Submit a written request for a temporary license that includes:
- The anticipated date of operation
- An Attestation Statement signed by the applicant that the applicant and the facility comply with and will continue to comply with the applicable licensing statutes and rules