Bureau of Medical Facilities Licensing
Temporary Licenses for Outpatient Treatment Centers
Except for an outpatient treatment center providing dialysis services or abortion procedures, a person wishing to begin operating an outpatient treatment center before an initial licensing inspection is completed shall complete and submit the following:
- Submit a complete Initial License Application 60 to 120 days before the anticipated operation, as required in ARS 36-422.c
- Submit all applicable application and licensing fees.
- Submit a written request for a temporary license that includes:
- The anticipated date of operation
- An Attestation Statement signed by the applicant that the applicant and the facility comply with and will continue to comply with the applicable licensing statutes and rules