ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Bureau of Residential Facilities Licensing
Below you'll find links to applications as well as forms intended to assist providers in maintaining compliance with Arizona regulatory requirements. The resources section provides links to forms and other websites containing helpful information for providers. For additional questions, please contact our Bureau.
- Residential Facilities Licensing Forms
- How to Complete a Plan of Correction
- Annual Inspection Tool (checklist) for Assisted Living Facilities
- Initial License Checklist for Assisted Living Facilities
- Current List of Telephone Numbers for Residents required by R9-10-803(D)(3)(a-d)
- Adult Protective Services Appeal Process And Registry
- Informal Dispute Resolution Process
- Arizona Statement of Citizenship and Alien Status
- Behavioral Health Rule Change FAQs and Highlights
- Heat and Older Adults
- Reporting Abuse and/or Neglect of a Child
- Reporting Abuse, Neglect or Exploitation of a Vulnerable Adult
- Influenza (Flu) Information
- Division of Behavioral Health Services
- Food Establishment License Information
- House Bill 2366
- Adult Protective Services: Filing an Abuse/Neglect/ Exploitation Report
- Facility Search (including inspection reports)
NOTE: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.