Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Residential Facilities Licensing
Rules & Regulations
The statutes and rules regulating behavioral health facilities in Arizona are available using the links below.
- Health Care Institution Licensing Rulemaking
- Arizona Department of Health Services Substantive Policy Statements
- Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 36, Chapter 4 - Public Health and Safety
- Article 1. General
- Article 7. Behavioral Health Residential Facilities
- Article 8. Assisted Living Facilities
- Article 11. Adult Day Health Care Facilities
- Clarification of Definition of Behavioral Health Professional
- Smoke-Free AZ Rules