ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Division of Licensing Services
AZ Care Check
AZ Care Check is a searchable database containing information about deficiencies found against facilities/providers by the Arizona Department of Health Services. Records may be searched by facility/provider name, location, and provider type.
To search by facility or provider name only, type in the facility or provider's name above.
To search by facility or provider name, address, city, zip code, provider type, or enforcement actions, click the appropriate facility or provider link below.
- Residential Facilities (Adult Day Health Care, Adult Foster Care, Assisted Living Homes and Centers, Behavioral Health Supportive Homes, Residential/Respite Care - Including Inspection Reports)
- Juvenile Group Homes Registry (Multi-Agency Listing of Juvenile Group Homes and Juvenile Therapeutic Residential Agencies; information provided by ADHS and DES)
- Long Term Care (Nursing Homes and Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICFIID) - Including Inspection Reports)
- Child Care (Child Care Centers and Small Group Homes - Including Inspection Reports)
- Medical (Hospitals, Hospice Centers, Home Health Agencies, Outpatient & Recovery Care Centers, Outpatient Treatment Centers, Physical & Speech Therapists, Rural Health Clinics, & Other Medical Facilities)
- Developmentally Disabled (Group Homes for the Developmentally Disabled)
- Speech-Language, Hearing (Audiologists/Dispensing Audiologists, Hearing Aid Dispensers, and Speech-Language Pathologists)