Speech & Hearing Licensing
- Are you seeking a licensed provider, looking for information on a licensed provider or information about licensed services, or want to file a complaint about a licensed provider?
- You are a licensed provider, seeking to become a licensed provider, or looking for federal regulations and state codes that apply to all licensed providers?
- Continuing Education for Speech & Hearing Licensees
- HAD Exam (updated)
Speech & Hearing Professionals Advisory Committee
The Advisory Committee is composed of the BSL Bureau Chief, 2 physicians, 2 audiologists, 2 hearing aid dispensers, 2 speech language pathologists, 2 members of the public and 1 member from the Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Meetings, Agendas, and Minutes
- April 15, 2015 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
- January 21, 2015 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
- October 15, 2014 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
- July 16, 2014 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
- April 16, 2014 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
- January 15, 2014 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
- April 17, 2013 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
|Committee Member||Committee Position Per ARS §36-1902(C)||Term Expires|
|Melanie Rogers||Public Member - Secretary||2014-10-31|
|Jean Brown, Ph.D., CCC-SLP||Speech-Language Pathologist||2014-10-31|
|Bob Baber, HAD, BC-HIS||Hearing Aid Dispenser||2015-06-30|
|Allen Rohe, Au.D.||Dispensing Audiologist – Chairperson||2015-10-31|
|Lynn Meyer, MC, LPC, NCC||Public Member||2016-01-31|
|Jim Cvetko, HAD, BC-HIS||Hearing Aid Dispenser||2016-07-31|
|Sarah Glen CCC-SLP||Speech-Language Pathologist||3 years|
|VACANT||Physician – Otolaryngology||2 years|
|Bari Turner AuD||
Audiologist – Dispensing Audiologist
|Bureau Chief - Bureau of Special Licensing||
ADHS – Director’s Designee
|Michele Michaels, B.A., CPM||
Representative for the Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing
Note: Files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.