Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Speech & Hearing Licensing
- Are you seeking a licensed provider, looking for information on a licensed provider or information about licensed services, or want to file a complaint about a licensed provider?
- You are a licensed provider, seeking to become a licensed provider, or looking for federal regulations and state codes that apply to all licensed providers?
- Continuing Education for Speech & Hearing Licensees
- HAD Exam (updated)
Speech & Hearing Professionals Advisory Committee
The Advisory Committee is composed of the OSL Bureau Chief, 2 physicians, 2 audiologists, 2 hearing aid dispensers, 2 speech language pathologists, 2 members of the public and 1 member from the Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Meetings, Agendas, and Minutes
- January 15, 2014 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
- April 17, 2013 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
- January 16, 2013 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes (draft)
- October 17, 2012 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
- July 20, 2011 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
At the present time the Advisory Committee is accepting applications for the following vacant or soon-to-be-vacant seats:
- Member of the Public who is a consumer of hearing or speech-related devices or services; and
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy (specializing in Otology or Otolaryngology)
|Committee Member||Position Per ARS §36-1902(C)||Term Expiring|
|Lynne Hebert-Remson, Ph.D., CCC-SLP Committee Chair||Speech-Language Pathologist||06/30/2014|
|Melanie Rogers, Committee Secretary||Member of the Public||10/31/2014|
|Robert Baber, BC-HIS||Hearing Aid Dispenser||06/30/2013|
|Jean Brown, Ph.D., CCC-SLP||Speech-Language Pathologist||10/31/2014|
|Open||Hearing Aid Dispenser||06/30/2014|
|Michael J. Fucci, M.D.||Oto-Neurotologist||06/30/2013|
|Thomas G. Rigo, Ph.D.||Audiologist||06/30/2014|
|Allen W. Rohe, Au.D., FAAA||Dispensing Audiologist||06/30/2015|
|Mark J. Syms, M.D.||Otologist||06/30/2014|
|Michele Michaels, B.A.||
Representative for the Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing
ADHS Bureau of Special Licensing
Note: Files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.