Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Speech & Hearing
- Are you seeking a licensed provider, looking for information on a licensed provider or information about licensed services, or want to file a complaint about a licensed provider?
- You are a licensed provider, seeking to become a licensed provider, or looking for federal regulations and state codes that apply to all licensed providers?
- Continuing Education for Speech & Hearing Licensees
- HAD Exam (updated)
Speech & Hearing Professionals Advisory Committee
The Advisory Committee is composed of the OSL Office Chief, 2 physicians, 2 audiologists, 2 hearing aid dispensers, 2 speech language pathologists, 2 members of the public and 1 member from the Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Meetings, Agendas, and Minutes
- 04/17/13 Meeting Agenda
- 10/17/12 Meeting Agenda
- 01/16/13 Meeting Agenda
- 07/20/11 Meeting Agenda
- 01/16/13 Meeting Minutes (Draft)
At the present time the Advisory Committee is accepting applications for the following vacant or soon-to-be-vacant seats:
- Member of the Public who is a consumer of hearing or speech-related devices or services; and
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy (specializing in Otology or Otolaryngology)
|Committee Member||Position Per ARS §36-1902(C)||Term Expiring|
|Lynne Hebert-Remson, Ph.D., CCC-SLP Committee Chair||Speech-Language Pathologist||06/30/2014|
|Melanie Rogers, Committee Secretary||Member of the Public||10/31/2014|
|Robert Baber, BC-HIS||Hearing Aid Dispenser||06/30/2013|
|Jean Brown, Ph.D., CCC-SLP||Speech-Language Pathologist||10/31/2014|
|Joel Cmiel, BC-HIS||Hearing Aid Dispenser||06/30/2014|
|Michael J. Fucci, M.D.||Oto-Neurotologist||06/30/2013|
|Thomas G. Rigo, Ph.D.||Audiologist||06/30/2014|
|Allen W. Rohe, Au.D., FAAA||Dispensing Audiologist||06/30/2015|
|Mark J. Syms, M.D.||Otologist||06/30/2014|
|Michele Michaels, B.A.||
Representative for the Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing
|Rohno Geppert, M.P.A.||
Office Chief, ADHS/Special Licensing
Note: Files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.