ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Children & Teens
Protecting the health and wellbeing of your children and teaching them to be advocates of their health is one of the most important things you can do. Parents are a child's first teacher and teaching your children about leading a healthy life should start early. Learning about the health topics that affect your child at different stages can be challenging but it is essential; and you don't have to do it alone.
We are here to provide current, evidence-based health information so you are equipped to make the best possible health decision for your child and then with your child as they age. If you have questions about why immunizations are so vital or about what your child should be eating, you can find helpful resources here.
Choose a subject below to view a list of resources:
12-18 Years Old
- Arizona Department of Education School Safety and Prevention
- Arizona School-Based Sealant Program
- Children's Information Center Hotline
- Heat Illness Prevention School Project
- Medical Home Care Program
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Hotline
- School Wellness Policies
- Sexual Violence Prevention and Education Program
- Statewide Mental Health Organizations
- SunWise™ Skin Cancer Prevention School Program
- Take Your Multivitamin Everyday! (Folic Acid Campaign) [Español]
- The Arizona Partnership for Immunization (TAPI)
- Women, Infant and Children (WIC) Hotline