Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona State Hospital
Mailing Packages to Patients
Mail Information for Families, Visitors, and Guardians
Packages must either be mailed using UPS, Fed Ex or US Mail or dropped off during package drop off times only. Packages cannot be taken to patient/resident care units. Packages can be dropped off at the main security gate at the front entrance.
- UPS & Fed Ex: 501 North 24th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008
- US Mail: 2500 East Van Buren Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008
NOTE: Packages cannot be accepted at times other than those listed below.
Package Drop-Off Time:
- Monday through Friday 6:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Closed State Holidays & State Mandated furlough days
Package Drop-Off Requirements:
- When dropping off a package, please make sure that the package is sealed, addressed with the patient/resident name and unit and that you have an itemized list of the contents of the package. Please be prepared to spend up to 15 minutes processing the packages. All items will be x-rayed before being delivered by Hospital mail staff to the patient.
- NO FOOD, CASH or CONTRABAND will be accepted. Only cashiers check, personal checks or money orders are allowed. Contraband will be destroyed.