ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
CPR Dispatch Academy
More than 60 people from across Arizona attended the CPR Dispatch Academy December 2, 2011, gaining a sound introduction to SHARE's 9-1-1 CPR Program through presentations and workshops at the Arizona State Laboratory in Phoenix.
Dispatchers and dispatch supervisors represented agencies from Casa Grande, Cochise County, Sedona, Gila River, Mohave County, Mesa, Phoenix, Prescott, and Yuma. 9-1-1 personnel from Lifeline Ambulance, PMT Ambulance and Southwest Ambulance also attended, as did SHARE team members and Heart Rescue partners from Pennsylvania.
Presentations and Resources
- Dispatch Academy Presenters
- Telephone-Assisted CPR – Maximizing Survival from Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Arizona
- EMS and Emergency Response Intervals – Why We Must Provide Telephone Assisted CPR
- Rural 9-1-1 and Cardiac Arrest – Challenges and Solutions
- The Overlooked Link: The Key Role of Dispatchers and Call-Takers in the Chain of Survival
- The Prime Importance of Ongoing Measurement in Assuring Quality
- Public-Safety Answering Points in Arizona
- Getting Your Dispatch Center Up and Running – in Three Simple Words, "Just Do It."
Note: Information provided in PDF files.