Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
CPR Dispatch Academy
More than 60 people from across Arizona attended the CPR Dispatch Academy December 2, 2011, gaining a sound introduction to SHARE's 9-1-1 CPR Program through presentations and workshops at the Arizona State Laboratory in Phoenix.
Dispatchers and dispatch supervisors represented agencies from Casa Grande, Cochise County, Sedona, Gila River, Mohave County, Mesa, Phoenix, Prescott, and Yuma. 9-1-1 personnel from Lifeline Ambulance, PMT Ambulance and Southwest Ambulance also attended, as did SHARE team members and Heart Rescue partners from Pennsylvania.
Presentations and Resources
- Dispatch Academy Presenters
- Telephone-Assisted CPR – Maximizing Survival from Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Arizona
- EMS and Emergency Response Intervals – Why We Must Provide Telephone Assisted CPR
- Rural 9-1-1 and Cardiac Arrest – Challenges and Solutions
- The Overlooked Link: The Key Role of Dispatchers and Call-Takers in the Chain of Survival
- The Prime Importance of Ongoing Measurement in Assuring Quality
- Public-Safety Answering Points in Arizona
- Getting Your Dispatch Center Up and Running – in Three Simple Words, "Just Do It."
Note: Information provided in PDF files.