Cardiocerebral Resuscitation Research & Articles
- More and more, paramedics pack cardiac-arrest patients in ice - The Philadelphia Inquirer - Sept. 14, 2010
- Cardiocerebral Resuscitation: Improving Cardiac Arrest Survival with a New Technique - JEMS - July 2009
- Gasping During Cardiac Arrest in Humans is Frequent and Associated with Improved Survival
- Prehospital hypothermia for cardiac arrest victims may improve neurological outcome and survival to discharge
- Cardiocerebral Resuscitation: Could this new model of CPR hold promise for better rates of neurologically intact survival?
- Cardiocerebral Resuscitation The New Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - Gordon A. Ewy, MD