Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Information for Hospitals Interested in Becoming an Arizona Cardiac Receiving Center or Referral Center
Please Note: As of December 2, 2009, "Cardiac Arrest Centers" are now "Cardiac Centers." Please contact Margaret Mullins (520-837-9590) if you are a hospital seeking recognition as a Cardiac Receiving Center or a Cardiac Referral Center (see requirements below).
- 72-hour Moratorium on Termination of Care for Patients Receiving Therapeutic Hypothermia
- Requirements for Arizona Cardiac Receiving Centers
- Requirements for Arizona Cardiac Referral Centers
- Letter of Intent for Receiving Centers
- Letter of Intent for Referral Centers