ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Information for Hospitals Interested in Becoming an Arizona Cardiac Receiving Center or Referral Center
Please Note: As of December 2, 2009, "Cardiac Arrest Centers" are now "Cardiac Centers." Please contact Margaret Mullins (520-837-9590) if you are a hospital seeking recognition as a Cardiac Receiving Center or a Cardiac Referral Center (see requirements below).
- 72-hour Moratorium on Termination of Care for Patients Receiving Therapeutic Hypothermia
- Requirements for Arizona Cardiac Receiving Centers
- Requirements for Arizona Cardiac Referral Centers
- Letter of Intent for Receiving Centers
- Letter of Intent for Referral Centers