Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Information for Hospitals Interested in Becoming an Arizona Cardiac Receiving Center or Referral Center
Please Note: As of December 2, 2009, "Cardiac Arrest Centers" are now "Cardiac Centers." Please contact Margaret Mullins (520-837-9590) if you are a hospital seeking recognition as a Cardiac Receiving Center or a Cardiac Referral Center (see requirements below).
- 72-hour Moratorium on Termination of Care for Patients Receiving Therapeutic Hypothermia
- Requirements for Arizona Cardiac Receiving Centers
- Requirements for Arizona Cardiac Referral Centers
- Letter of Intent for Receiving Centers
- Letter of Intent for Referral Centers