Due to scheduled maintenance at the State Data Center, azdhs.gov and associated services may be unavailable intermittently on Saturday, June 15th, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Information for Cardiac Centers
- New data entry system for both Cardiac Arrest and STEMI
The New Data Entry System is Here!
- Implementation Strategies for Improving Survival After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in the United States: Consensus Recommendations From the 2009 American Heart Association Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit
- Best Medical Student Presentation awarded by Society for Academic Emgerency Medicine - "Bypassing Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Patients to Specialty Centers Results in Improved Survival"
- List of Arizona Cardiac Receiving Centers
- List of Arizona Cardiac Referral Centers
- Regional Systems of Care for Out-Of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest. A Policy Statement from the American Heart Association
- Information on Prognostication
- Cardiac Arrest Center Transport Protocol
- Cerebral Performance Categories (CPC) Scale
- Information for Hospitals Interested in Becoming an Arizona Cardiac Receiving Center or Referral Center
- Post-Arrest Care Lectures
- EMCritBlog - A Discussion of the practice of ED Critical Care
- Therapeutic Hypothermia Articles
- Therapeutic Hypothermia Resource Webpage
- Therapeutic Hypothermia Protocols
- Therapeutic Hypothermia Studies
- Published Papers & Posters on Cardiac Arrest/Therapeutic Hypothermia/Cardiac Arrest Centers
Note: Files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.