Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Information for Cardiac Centers
- New data entry system for both Cardiac Arrest and STEMI
The New Data Entry System is Here!
- Implementation Strategies for Improving Survival After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in the United States: Consensus Recommendations From the 2009 American Heart Association Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit
- List of Arizona Cardiac Receiving Centers
- List of Arizona Cardiac Referral Centers
- Regional Systems of Care for Out-Of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest. A Policy Statement from the American Heart Association
- Information on Prognostication
- Cardiac Arrest Center Transport Protocol
- Cerebral Performance Categories (CPC) Scale
- Information for Hospitals Interested in Becoming an Arizona Cardiac Receiving Center or Referral Center
- Post-Arrest Care Lectures
- EMCritBlog - A Discussion of the practice of ED Critical Care
- Therapeutic Hypothermia Articles
- Therapeutic Hypothermia Resource Webpage
- Therapeutic Hypothermia Protocols
- Therapeutic Hypothermia Studies
- Published Papers & Posters on Cardiac Arrest/Therapeutic Hypothermia/Cardiac Arrest Centers
Note: Files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.