Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Info for EMS Providers
- Which Arizona EMS agencies are SHARE participants?
- Electronic Monitoring CPR Quality Checklist
- Observed (Human) CPR Quality Checklist
- Excellence in Prehospital Injury Care (EPIC) Program
- Frequently Asked Questions about Participaing in SHARE
- Cardiocerebral Resuscitation (CCR) for EMS Providers
- Implementation Strategies for Improving Survival After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in the United States: Consensus Recommendations From the 2009 American Heart Association Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit
- Cardiocerebral Resuscitation Research & Articles
- Cardiac Arrest Center Transport Protocol
- List of Arizona Cardiac Receiving Centers
- List of Arizona Cardiac Referral Centers
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise noted.