Info for EMS Providers
- Which Arizona EMS agencies are SHARE participants?
- Excellence in Prehospital Injury Care (EPIC) Program
- Poster presented at AHA Scientific Sessions 2011: Achieving the 2010 AHA Guideline Metrics for CPR Quality is Associated with Improved Survival from Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest
- Frequently Asked Questions about Participaing in SHARE
- Cardiocerebral Resuscitation (CCR) for EMS Providers
- Implementation Strategies for Improving Survival After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in the United States: Consensus Recommendations From the 2009 American Heart Association Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit
- Cardiocerebral Resuscitation Research & Articles
- Best Medical Student Presentation awarded by Society for Academic Emgerency Medicine - "Bypassing Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Patients to Specialty Centers Results in Improved Survival"
- Development of the Arizona Statewide Consortium of Cardiac Arrest Centers - Poster presented at the 2008 AHA Resuscitation Science Symposium
- Cardiac Arrest Center Transport Protocol
- List of Arizona Cardiac Receiving Centers
- List of Arizona Cardiac Referral Centers
- SHARE Poster Presentation
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise noted.