Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Information for the Public
- Hands-Only CPR Twitter Chat
- CPR & Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) Fact Sheet
- Chest Compression Only CPR - Learn How Video!
- Latest Statewide Data from Arizona Show Survival with Chest Compresion Only CPR Twice as High as with Standard CPR - Sarver Heart Center Newsletter Winter '09
- New CPR to the Rescue: Quick Action by a Bystander Saves 14-year-old Boy - Sarver Heart Center Newsletter Winter '09
- The New CPR: The Public Has Made Up Its Mind - Sarver Heart Center Newsletter Winter '09
- "You Can Save a Life at School" - Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation
- List of Arizona Cardiac Receiving Centers
- List of Arizona Cardiac Referral Centers
- What is CCC-CPR and why is it better?
- Compression-Only CPR Instruction Card - for printing and folding
- AHA recommends compression-only CPR
- American Heart Association Hands-only CPR web site
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise noted.