Information for Schools - "Your Hands - Their Heart"
Is your school or workplace Heart Safe? Get recognized! Apply for the SHARE Heart Safe Recognition Program.
- Congratulations Explorer Middle School! Winner of the SHARE video contest. View winning video.
- Be the Beat is an online Sudden Cardiac Arrest awareness initiative to teach teens and tweens the simple steps that can save a life–and create the next generation of lifesavers. It only takes a few minutes -- Check out the games, music, videos and giveaways on bethebeat.heart.org.
- Visit bethebeat.heart.org/schools to find free tools like lesson plans, case studies, medical emergency response plans and other resources to help teachers, school nurses and administrators start and sustain CPR and AED programs.
- "You Can Save a Life at School" - Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation
- Your Hands-Their Heart (schoolversion) (business version)
- "Your Hands - Their Heart" Cover Letter
- Easy Steps to using "Your Hands - Their Heart" Kits
- SHARE Training Record