Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
- Chest compression-only cardiopulmonary resuscitation performed by lay
rescuers for adult out-of-hospital cardiac arrest due to non-cardiac aetiologies
- The Effectiveness of Ultrabrief and Brief Educational Videos for Training Lay Responders in Hands-Only Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation: Implications for the Future of Citizen Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training
- Minimally Interrupted Cardiac Resuscitation by Emergency Medical Services for Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiocerebral Resuscitation Is Associated With Improved Survival and Neurologic Outcome from Out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest in Elders
- Passive Oxygen Insufflation Is Superior to Bag-Valve-Mask Ventilation for Witnessed Ventricular Fibrillation Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest
- Persistent ventricular fibrillation during therapeutic hypothermia and prolonged high-dose vasopressor therapy:Case Report
- Ventilation during resuscitation efforts for out-of-hospital primary cardiac arrest
- Regionalization of postcardiac arrest care
- Gasping During Cardiac Arrest in Humans is Frequent and Associated with Improved Survival
- The impact of prehospital transport interval on survival in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: Implications for regionalization of post-resuscitation care
- Bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in the Hispanic vs the non-Hispanic populations
- Eighth grade students become proficient at CPR and use of an AED following a condensed training program
- Establishing Arizona's Statewide Cardiac Arrest Reporting and Educational Network
- The Save Hearts in Arizona Registry and Education (SHARE) program: Who is performing CPR and where are they doing It?
- Maximizing Survival from Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest: Putting Effective Emergency Cardiac Care into Practice
- Independent Evaluation of an Out-of-Hospital Termination of Resuscitation (TOR) Clinical Decision Rule
- CT Interpretation in a Telestroke Network: Agreement Among a Spoke Radiologist, Hub Vascular Neurologist, and Hub Neuroradiologist
- Smartphone Teleradiology Application Is Successfully Incorporated Into a Telestroke Network Environment
- Stroke Team Remote Evaluation Using a Digital Observation Camera in Arizona: The Initial Mayo Clinic Experience Trial
- The State of Emergency Stroke Resources and Care in Rural Arizona:A Platform for Telemedicine
- Stroke Telemedicine
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise noted.