Be sure to check out the 23 videos below to choose the ones that are best for your training needs.
SHARE Program Training Videos
You can also download Continuous Chest Compression training videos by right-clicking the links below and then choosing Save Target As... (Internet Explorer), Save Link As... (Firefox), Download Linked Files As... (Safari), or Save link as... (Google Chrome).
- Continuous Chest Compression CPR Video (right-click link to download video)
- Continuous Chest Compression CPR & Using an AED Video (right-click link to download video)
- Your Hands and Their Heart Video (school version) (right-click link to download video)
- Your Hands and Their Heart Video (workplace version) (right-click link to download video)
- CPR Wallet Card [Espanol]
- CPR/AED Training Videos from the Anyone Can Save a Life Program
- How to HELP SAVE A LIFE.
- Help basketball star Ricky Rubio save a life with the new HeartRescue Save-a-Life Simulator
- Learn hands-only CPR in 20 seconds!
- Get the SHARE screensaver and remind everyone around you how easy compression only CPR is!
- Training Record
- SHARE Condensed Curriculum
- Compression-Only CPR Instruction Card (for printing and folding) English | Español
- Sample Mock Drill
Note: Files are in PDF format unless otherwise stated.