Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Would you know how to help? Check out the 'Save-A-Life' Simulator. Make life-saving decisions! The HeartRescue Project has created a public service announcement to draw attention to what citizens can do in a sudden cardiac arrest emergency.
SHARE Program Training Videos
You can also download Continuous Chest Compression training videos by right-clicking the links below and then choosing Save Target As... (Internet Explorer), Save Link As... (Firefox), Download Linked Files As... (Safari), or Save link as... (Google Chrome).
- Continuous Chest Compression CPR Video (right-click link to download video)
- Continuous Chest Compression CPR & Using an AED Video (right-click link to download video)
- Your Hands and Their Heart Video (school version) (right-click link to download video)
- Your Hands and Their Heart Video (workplace version) (right-click link to download video)
- How to HELP SAVE A LIFE.
- Help basketball star Ricky Rubio save a life with the new HeartRescue Save-a-Life Simulator
- Learn hands-only CPR in 20 seconds!
- Get the SHARE screensaver and remind everyone around you how easy compression only CPR is!
- Training Record
- SHARE Condensed Curriculum
- Compression-Only CPR Instruction Card - for printing and folding
- Sample Mock Drill
Note: Files are in PDF format unless otherwise stated.