Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Survivor Stories
- Mike C. - Anyone CAN Save a Life
- Richard C. - Happy New Year!
- Barbara D. - Apache Junction FD, part of a life-saving system of care
- Janie P. - Woman saved by umpire at Diamondbacks' game
- Ralphie R. - High school football player saved during practice
- David B. - Maricopa Unified School District Transportation Department Drives SAVE!
- Jose G. - A Time to Celebrate
- Shawn W. - Gilbert Fire Chief commends off duty Gilbert police officer
- Thomas H. - Save at Walmart
- Scott F. - Banner Goldfield Medical Center part of lifesaving team on the very day it became as a Cardiac Referral Center
- Scott P. - A win for Puckheads Hockey Club
- Tom O. - The Verde Valley's system of care in action
- Larry C. - A life saved - now that's mighty neighborly
- Ronald P. - 42 Minutes of CPR!
- Matt C. - A "HEART Safe" Business Saves a Life
- Myron S. - His Santas brought him CPR
- Richard P. - Another dispatch-assisted CPR survivor
- Kathy S. - A Happy Happenstance
- Jesus M. - She was my angel. She saved my life.
- Pete P. - It takes a system to save a life.
- Joe A. - Paying tribute to his 'heroes'
- Michael P. - A firefighter is saved by his own crew
- Mark B. - Saved by a high school hero
- Golfer Survives - Friend uses Chest-Compression-Only CPR taught by Sedona Fire Department
- Don S. - Miracle Man
- Tom F. - Back to bike riding in the desert
- Rene L. - Nogales Fire Department's First Survivor
- Chris R. - Avid mountain biker
- Kathie H. - 33-year-old elementary school teacher
- Russell V. - His wife expresses her gratitude
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise noted.