Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Survivor Stories
- Gary B. - A Great Race
- Alfredo V. - Rio Rico High School students save wrestlting coach
- Robert B. - West Valley Hospital celebrates EMS Heroes
- Mike C. - Anyone CAN Save a Life
- Richard C. - Happy New Year!
- Barbara D. - Apache Junction FD, part of a life-saving system of care
- Janie P. - Woman saved by umpire at Diamondbacks' game
- Ralphie R. - High school football player saved during practice
- David B. - Maricopa Unified School District Transportation Department Drives SAVE!
- Jose G. - A Time to Celebrate
- Shawn W. - Gilbert Fire Chief commends off duty Gilbert police officer
- Thomas H. - Save at Walmart
- Scott F. - Banner Goldfield Medical Center part of lifesaving team on the very day it became as a Cardiac Referral Center
- Scott P. - A win for Puckheads Hockey Club
- Tom O. - The Verde Valley's system of care in action
- Larry C. - A life saved - now that's mighty neighborly
- Ronald P. - 42 Minutes of CPR!
- Matt C. - A "HEART Safe" Business Saves a Life
- Myron S. - His Santas brought him CPR
- Richard P. - Another dispatch-assisted CPR survivor
- Kathy S. - A Happy Happenstance
- Jesus M. - She was my angel. She saved my life.
- Pete P. - It takes a system to save a life.
- Joe A. - Paying tribute to his 'heroes'
- Michael P. - A firefighter is saved by his own crew
- Mark B. - Saved by a high school hero
- Golfer Survives - Friend uses Chest-Compression-Only CPR taught by Sedona Fire Department
- Don S. - Miracle Man
- Tom F. - Back to bike riding in the desert
- Rene L. - Nogales Fire Department's First Survivor
- Chris R. - Avid mountain biker
- Kathie H. - 33-year-old elementary school teacher
- Russell V. - His wife expresses her gratitude
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise noted.