Due to scheduled maintenance at the State Data Center, azdhs.gov and associated services may be unavailable intermittently on Saturday, June 15th, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Arizona Survivor Stories
- Larry C. - A life saved – now that's mighty neighborly
- Ronald P. – 42 Minutes of CPR!
- Matt C. – A "HEART Safe" Business Saves a Life
- Richard P. – Another dispatch-assisted CPR survivor
- Kathy S. – A Happy Happenstance
- Jesus M. – She was my angel. She saved my life.
- Pete P. – It takes a system to save a life.
- Joe A. – Paying tribute to his 'heroes'
- Michael P. – A firefighter is saved by his own crew
- Mark B. – Saved by a high school hero
- Golfer Survives – Friend uses Chest-Compression-Only CPR taught by Sedona Fire Department
- Don S. – Miracle Man
- Tom F. – Back to bike riding in the desert
- Rene L. – Nogales Fire Department's First Survivor
- Chris R. – Avid mountain biker
- Kathie H. – 33-year-old elementary school teacher
- Russell V. – His wife expresses her gratitude
- Jim S. – First AED save at a Valley YMCA
- Representative Ray Barnes – saved by teen aide
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise noted.