Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Clients & Families
Every parent loves their child and will do extraordinary things to make their lives better. You are here for your child, and WIC is here for you. WIC is a nutrition program that helps the whole family learn about eating well and staying healthy.
What does WIC provide?
- Nutrition education
- Nutritious foods
- Breastfeeding support
- Referrals to health care and other social services
Who is WIC for?
- Children under age five
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women, until the infant's first birthday
- Postpartum women with babies up to six months of age
How do I apply?
Call 1-800-2525-WIC (Statewide, se habla español) or search for a WIC location nearest you.
Where do I go to buy WIC foods?
Benefits of WIC
- New! Arizona WIC Programs Food List [Español] (Effective July 1, 2013)
- Health Screening
- Nutrition Education
- Keeping Baby's Food Safe
- Getting Your Baby to Use a Cup
- Feeding Your 2-3 Years Old
- Nutrition Practices for 3-5 Years Old
- Dealing With Picky Eaters
- Preventing Your Child from Choking on Food
- Healthy Snacks
- Start the Day off Right with Breakfast
- Portion Sizes
- Getting Enough Calcium
- Food Safety
- Active Play for Your Child
- Postpartum Nutrition
- Breastfeeding Support
- Breastfeeding and Obesity Prevention
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Immunization Referrals
Note: Files are in PDF format unless otherwise stated.