ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Clients & Families
Every parent loves their child and will do extraordinary things to make their lives better. You are here for your child, and WIC is here for you. WIC is a nutrition program that helps the whole family learn about eating well and staying healthy.
What does WIC provide?
- Nutrition education
- Nutritious foods
- Breastfeeding support
- Referrals to health care and other social services
Who is WIC for?
- Children under age five
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women, until the infant's first birthday
- Postpartum women with babies up to six months of age
How do I apply?
Call 1-800-2525-WIC (Statewide, se habla español) or search for a WIC location nearest you.
Where do I go to buy WIC foods?
Benefits of WIC
- New! Arizona WIC Programs Food List [Español] (Effective July 1, 2013)
- Health Screening
- Nutrition Education
- Keeping Baby's Food Safe
- Getting Your Baby to Use a Cup
- Feeding Your 2-3 Years Old
- Nutrition Practices for 3-5 Years Old
- Dealing With Picky Eaters
- Preventing Your Child from Choking on Food
- Healthy Snacks
- Start the Day off Right with Breakfast
- Portion Sizes
- Getting Enough Calcium
- Food Safety
- Active Play for Your Child
- Postpartum Nutrition
- Breastfeeding Support
- Breastfeeding and Obesity Prevention
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Immunization Referrals
Note: Files are in PDF format unless otherwise stated.