Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Clients & Families - Nutrition Education
WIC nutrition education teaches clients about good nutrition and health.
Everyone has different questions and concerns and WIC is there to help clients set personalized health goals. When a client participates in WIC, they can look forward to receiving nutrition education at least twice in a six (6) month period. The group classes and individual counseling sessions encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Keeping Baby's Food Safe
- Getting Your Baby to Use a Cup
- Feeding your two to three (2-3) year old child
- Help your three to five (3-5) year old be healthy
- Dealing with Picky Eaters
- Healthy Snacks
- Start the Day Off Right with Breakfast
- Portion Sizes
- Getting Enough Calcium
- Food Safety
- Active Play for Your Child
- Post-partum Health and Wellbeing
Note: Files are in PDF fornat unless otherwise stated.