Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Clients & Families - Nutrition Education
WIC nutrition education teaches clients about good nutrition and health.
Everyone has different questions and concerns and WIC is there to help clients set personalized health goals. When a client participates in WIC, they can look forward to receiving nutrition education at least twice in a six (6) month period. The group classes and individual counseling sessions encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Keeping Baby's Food Safe
- Getting Your Baby to Use a Cup
- Feeding your two to three (2-3) year old child
- Help your three to five (3-5) year old be healthy
- Dealing with Picky Eaters
- Healthy Snacks
- Start the Day Off Right with Breakfast
- Portion Sizes
- Getting Enough Calcium
- Food Safety
- Active Play for Your Child
- Post-partum Health and Wellbeing
Note: Files are in PDF fornat unless otherwise stated.