Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Local Agencies - Policy Manual
- Chapter 1 General Administration
- Chapter 2 Certification
- Chapter 3 Food Package - General
- Chapter 4 Food Package - Formula
- Chapter 5 Food Instrument Issuance and Accountability
- Chapter 6 Referral, Outreach & Coordination of Services
- Chapter 7 Participant and Staff Education
- Chapter 8 Participant Disqualification & Dual Participation
- Chapter 9 Civil Rights and Non-Discrimination
- Chapter 10 Emergencies and Disasters
- Chapter 11 Local Agency Proposals
- Chapter 12 Financial Management
- Chapter 13 Program Costs
- Chapter 14 Records and Reports
- Chapter 15 Audits and Management Evaluations
- Chapter 16 Informal Conferences and Hearing Procedures
- Chapter 17 Management Information Systems
- Chapter 18 Vendor Management
- Chapter 19 Breastfeeding Education and Support
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.