Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 Introduction
- Section 2 Foods
- Section 3 The Food Instrument
- Section 4 Identification
- Section 5 Cashing Food Instruments
- Section 6 Payments
- Section 7 Training
- Section 8 Vendor Monitoring
- Section 9 Violations and Sanctions
- Section 10 Appeal Rights and Hearing Procedures
- Section 11 Appendix 1 - Training Aids
- Section 12 Appendix 2 - Forms
- Section 13 Appendix 3 - Selection & Authorization
- Section 14 Appendix 4 - Participant Access
- Section 15 Appendix 5 - Definitions
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.