Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
Emergency Medical Care Technician (EMCT) Certification
- Certification Application Processing Change Letter
- Emergency Medical Care Technicians at all levels may now re-certifiy by using this new combined Education & Specified Certification Attestation Form with an application.
The Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System certifies Emergency Medical Care Technicians. Included with each initial application you are required to submit copies of current National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians registration for the level of Arizona application being submitted; and an authorized right to work in the United States document, such as a birth certificate or passport. Below you will find all the necessary applications, criminal history or regulatory addendums, or information to successfully submit an application.
- Important Application Information
- Application for EMCT Certification | Word
- Application to Downgrade EMCT Certification | Word
- Certification Upgrade Transition Form | Word
- Education & Specified Certification Attestation Form
- Criminal History Addendum | Word
- Regulatory History Addendum | Word
- Request for Address or Name Change