ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
Arizona State Trauma Registry (ASTR)
The Arizona State Trauma Registry (ASTR) was established to collect data from hospitals for insight on trauma related injuries. The volume of trauma records continues to increase as additional hospitals apply for designation. As of 2012 Quarter 2, there are 27 hospitals submitting data. Additional hospitals are constantly becoming designated and Arizona’s understanding of trauma in the state continues to improve.
- General Information
- ASTR Reporting Facility List
- Arizona Trauma Patient Inclusion Criteria Definition 2013
- Arizona Trauma Patient Inclusion Criteria Definition 2012
FULL Data Set
REDUCED Data Set
Trauma Registry Users Group (TRUG) 2015 Meetings
- October 21, 2015 9:30 - 11:30am;
- July 22, 2015 9:30 - 11:30am;
- April 22, 2015 9:30 - 11:30am;
- January 21, 2015 9:30 - 11:30am; Minutes
Note: Meetings held in ADHS 540-A Conference Room.
- Searching for a Zip Code
- American Trauma Society
- How to become a Certified Specialist in Trauma Registry (CSTR)
- National Trauma Data Standard
- National Trauma Data Bank Participation and Annual Reports
- AAAM AIS 2005 Scoring
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.