Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
Provider Tools for Performance Improvement
The Data & Quality Assurance section of the Bureau is responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting on data obtained from designated trauma centers and those participating EMS agencies in an effort to enhance the EMS & Trauma System in Arizona.
Trauma System Quality Assurance
- Under/Over Triage of Trauma Patients in Arizona
- 2013 AZ Trauma Center Report
- 2013-2016 Trauma Quality Improvement Plan
Trauma System Initiatives
- Reducing Emergency Department Dwell Time
- Interfacility Transfer Form
- Reducing Transfers after Admission
- Reducing Deaths in Non-Trauma Centers
- Increasing Billing Efficiency
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.