Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
The Data & Quality Assurance section of the Bureau is responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting on data obtained from designated trauma centers and those participating EMS agencies in an effort to enhance the EMS & Trauma System in Arizona.
Trauma System Indicators
- Emergency Department Dwell Time Presentation
- Under/Over Triage of Trauma Patients in Arizona
- 2013 AZ Trauma Center Report
- 2013-2016 Trauma Quality Improvement Plan
Trauma System Initiatives
- Reducing Emergency Department Dwell Time
- Interfacility Transfer Form
- Reducing Transfers after Admission
- Reducing Deaths in Non-Trauma Centers
- Increasing Billing Efficiency
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.