Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
Quality Assurance Reports
The Data & Quality Assurance section of the Bureau is responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting on data obtained from designated trauma centers and those participating EMS agencies in an effort to enhance the EMS & Trauma System in Arizona.
Quality Assurance (QA) Reports for Stakeholders
The foundation of the quality assurance program is to benchmark the service that providers give patients in a non-regulatory, non-discoverable manner. This system has been put in place to give providers the ability to compete, collaborate, and improve the care they provide patients. The reports below are sent to data contributors quarterly to benchmark their performance against all other agencies and hospitals.
- AZ-PIERS Reports
- Level I and II Trauma Center Reports
- Level III and IV Trauma Center Reports
- Q2 - Major Trauma
- Q2 - Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest
- Q2 - Stroke
- Q2 - ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- Q1 - Major Trauma
Level I and II Trauma Center Reports
- Q4 - Statewide Performance Measures (2013 data)
- Q2 - Interfacility Transfers
- Q1 - Injury Severity Scores and Mortality
Level III and IV Trauma Center Reports
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.