Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Provider Investigations
Adverse Actions taken against an Emergency Medical Care Technician ("EMCT") can be individually found by clicking the On-Line Services button to the left on this page. Adverse Actions are maintained under each individual EMCT for a period of 5 years from the date of the action. Actions beyond that timeframe have been destroyed pursuant to A.R.S. 41-1351 and are no longer available.
- General Information
- Complaint Form Word | PDF
- Adverse Actions Definitions
- Glossary of Terms
- Investigation Findings and Actions
- National Practitioners Data Bank (NPDB) Mandatory Reporting
- Public Records Request Form
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.