Due to scheduled maintenance at the State Data Center, azdhs.gov and associated services may be unavailable intermittently on Saturday, June 15th, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
News & Publications
- EMS Medical Director Training
- Stroke Prehospital Care Online Course
- Advanced Hazmat Life Support (AHLS) - Course list
- Critical Response & Emergency Systems Training (CREST) - Current Course List
- Director's Presentation on the Public Health Perspective of Pre-hospital Care, May 2012
- Injuries & Safety Facts, March 2012
College Intern Project Reports
- Probabilistic Linkage and Analysis of Arizona's Crash Data and Trauma Registry, May 2013
- Investigating AZ State Trauma System Based on State Needs Assessment, December 2012
Arizona's EMS & Trauma System Progress
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.