Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
Our efforts to transition from a paper-based EMCT certification and recertification process to a computer-based system are preceding nicely, internal Bureau final testing continues.
In an effort to provide a quality product for certifying EMCT's on-line,the Bureau has extended the public launch date to April 28, 2014.
- Phase 1 of the "Train the Trainer" series has been scheduled for the larger EMS provider employers at the Bureau Phoenix office. Then the organization trainer will return to their agency and provide that training to each of the certified Emergency Medical Care Technicians under their employ.
- March 14, 2014 (Class Full)
- March 28, 2014 (Class Full)
As it will be difficult to get everyone trained before the launch date, the Bureau will be posting the training PowerPoint's here on this page as they become finalized and ready for our community to view.
- Phase 2 training begins next week consisting of providing an introductory overview at each of the regional meetings across Arizona as scheduled below; where the Bureau will demonstrate the new electronic certification platform through PowerPoint presentations until such date the system goes live.
- AEMS March 19th
- SAEMS April 15th (Training Canceled)
- NAEMS May 2nd
- WACEMS May 8th