Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
National EMS Education Standards and Instructional Guidelines
- Emergency Medical Responder Instructional Guidelines
- Emergency Medical Technician Instructional Guidelines
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician Instructional Guidelines
- Paramedic Instructional Guidelines
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Courses
- Certified Advanced Life Support (ALS) Training Organizations
- Certified Basic Life Support (BLS) Training Organizations
- Pre-Course Notification | Word
- End of Course Roster | Word
- Refresher Challenge Examination Roster | Word
- Training Program Initial Application | Word
- Training Program Application for Amendment | Word
- Training Program Amended Application | Word
Note: Word forms are the preferred method of submission, as they can be completed on your computer and then emailed as attachments to EMS Training. The PDF versions of the forms must be printed, completed, and mailed in.
- How a Program Director can Authorize Students to Take an NREMT Exam
- Esophageal Tracheal Double Lumen Airway Device
- Performance of Rapid Sequence Intubation (RSI)
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.