Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Office of Business & Financial Services
Office of General Services (Facilities) & Risk Management
The Office of General Services and Risk Management is responsible for the Department's Facilities, Management Services, Property Management and Risk Management programs. This includes:
- Major Building Repair and Renovation Management, Building Renewal and Capitol Improvement Program, Leasing, Tenant Improvements and Space Planning
- Building Maintenance/Repair, Landscape and Grounds, Custodial Services, Heating and Air Conditioning
- Management Services including Records Management, Fleet Management, Parking, Rideshare-Operation Ozone, Telecommunications, Special Events, Building Security, Employee Badging, Mail Room, Copy Room, Copy Services
- Risk Management, Loss Prevention Program, Insurance Services and Workers' Compensation, Property and Liability Services/Claims, Ergonomics Program
- Asset and Materials Management, including Department Warehouse Services, State Hospital Warehouse Services, Surplus Management and Inventory Management
- Workplace Emergency Preparedness and Safety Program and Business Continuity Planning.
Phone: (602) 542-1050