Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Mental Health: Everyone Has It
Important Notice: The Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) is requesting information for the following project: HF332025 - Greater Arizona Behavioral Health Services.
View the Request for Information (RFI) document.
Holidays and Mental Health
Holidays are a time of joy and celebration and often involve alcohol consumption…Here are some things to consider if you plan to drink during this holiday season: how will you get home? How much alcohol can you take safely? How will you say no if you are pressured to drink? What can you do to be in charge?
Are you concerned about someone's mental health or substance use, including your own?
- Learn what to do using our Mental Health Checklist
- Learn how to access behavioral health services in Arizona
- Take a Mental Health Screening (offered by Cenpatico of AZ)
- Call 1-800-662-HELP which offers 24-hour free and confidential information (in English and Spanish) on substance use disorder issues and referral to treatment.
- Or call any of our crisis hotlines in Arizona and nationwide
News & Publications
- December 2013 Issue of Recovery WORKS is now available!
- Policy Change: Transition of Children to United CRS and T/RBHA Responsibilities in Continued SAPT or CMHS Block Grant Services
- Mental Illness Cheat Sheet for Media Partners
- Introduction to Arizona's Public Behavioral Health System
- Visit the News & Publications archive page for previous information.