Division of Behavioral Health Services
Click a link below or any area on the map to locate the Tribal/Regional Behavioral Health Authority (T/RBHA) nearest you.
Not sure what a T/RBHA is? Visit the About Behavioral Health Services page to learn more about the State of Arizona Behavioral Health System and T/RBHAs.
- Northern Arizona Regional Behavioral Health Authority (NARBHA) – GSA 1
- Navajo Nation – GSA 1
- Magellan of Arizona – GSA 6
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health of Arizona (CBHS) – GSA 2, 3, and 4
- Gila River Indian Community – GSA 4
- Community Partnership of Southern Arizona (CPSA) – GSA 5
- Pascua Yaqui Tribe – GSA 5
- White Mountain Apache Tribe – GSA 1
Note: GSA stands for Geographic Service Area.
Find organizations providing behavioral health services that are owned and/or operated by Peers and Family Members. To find a specific provider, please visit the individual T/RBHA website above and search its online directory of providers. The directory includes detailed information for all providers including peer- and family-run providers.