Division of Behavioral Health Services
Click a link below to locate the Tribal/Regional Behavioral Health Authority (T/RBHA) nearest you
Not sure what a T/RBHA is? Visit the About Behavioral Health Services page to learn more about the State of Arizona Behavioral Health System and T/RBHAs.
- GSA 1 – Northern Arizona Regional Behavioral Health Authority (NARBHA)
- GSA 1 – Navajo Nation
- GSA 6 – Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care (MMIC)
- GSA 2, 3, and 4 – Cenpatico Behavioral Health of Arizona (CBHS)
- GSA 4 – Gila River Indian Community
- GSA 5 – Community Partnership of Southern Arizona (CPSA)
- GSA 5 – Pascua Yaqui Tribe
- GSA 1 – White Mountain Apache Tribe
Note: GSA stands for Geographic Service Area.
Find organizations providing behavioral health services that are owned and/or operated by Peers and Family Members. To find a specific provider, please visit the individual T/RBHA website above and search its online directory of providers. The directory includes detailed information for all providers including peer- and family-run providers.