ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
ADHS/DBHS has a valuable resource in the various advisory bodies which have been established, either through state or federal mandate, to provide guidance in the planning, implementation and provision of behavioral health services. DBHS provides staff support to each of the councils and their various committees. The DBHS Assistant Director meets regularly with each of the Councils.
- Behavioral Health and Aging Coalition
- Behavioral Health Planning Council
- Best Practice Advisory Committee
- Consumer Advisory Board for Persons with a Serious Mental Illness
- DBHS Efficiency Committee
- Human Rights Committees
- Integrated Treatment Consensus Panel
- State Hospital Governing Body
- Statewide Efficiency Committee
- Stigma Reduction Committee