Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
ADHS/DBHS has a valuable resource in the various advisory bodies which have been established, either through state or federal mandate, to provide guidance in the planning, implementation and provision of behavioral health services. DBHS provides staff support to each of the councils and their various committees. The DBHS Assistant Director meets regularly with each of the Councils.
- Behavioral Health and Aging Coalition
- Behavioral Health Planning Council
- Best Practice Advisory Committee
- Consumer Advisory Board for Persons with a Serious Mental Illness
- DBHS Efficiency Committee
- Human Rights Committees
- Integrated Treatment Consensus Panel
- Statewide Efficiency Committee
- Stigma Reduction Committee