ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
AHCCCS Eligibility Manual: Procedures
- Flowchart: AHCCCS Eligibility Screening & Referral Process for RBHA Designees
- Procedures for Screening and Identifying Potential AHCCCS (Title XIX/XXI) Eligibility
- Instructions for Application
- Sample of documents that may need to be collected
- AHCCCS - How to Process Initial and Renewal Applications for SMI A and SMI B Customers Referred by ADHS
- AHCCCS - How to Refer a Customer with a Serious Mental Illness (SMI) to DES for a Decision
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.