Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Bureau of Quality Management and Evaluation: Research, Evaluation and Dissemination
The Research, Evaluation and Dissemination Unit within the Bureau of Quality Management and Evaluation advances embedding data and statistics into the Division's critical function of assessing the attainment of its goals and objectives. This new unit provides technical support to planners, policy makers, and program administrators by equipping them with a better understanding of the complex interaction of the demand for and supply of behavioral health services under the rubrics of a managed care system. Toward this end, the unit will carry out the following functions:
- Dissemination of information about statewide and nationwide programmatic research/evaluation findings, best practices, survey research, and performance measures;
- Development of benchmark measures;
- Development of epidemiological models with predictive demographic capability that may be useful in establishing capitation rates as well as in planning for strategies responsive to changes in the demand for behavioral health services;
- Provision of technical assistance to staff on research, clinical, and programmatic evaluation tools and analytical methodologies; and
- Generation of focus studies that will stimulate staff discussion on particular issues.