ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Child Protective Services
The mission of the child welfare system is to ensure children experience safety, permanency, and well-being. This mandate is supported through strong partnerships between child welfare and the public behavioral health system to provide rapid behavioral health screening, assessment, and treatment services to referred children and families.
- Arizona Department of Economic Security/Division of Children, Youth and Families (DES/DCYF)
- DES/DCYF policy manual
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Program
- Psychotropic Medication: A Guide for CPS Specialists and Licensed Caregivers
- DES/DCYF Pamphlet Guidelines for Caregivers: Are you Prepared for Your Child's Psychiatric Evaluation?
English | Español
- Arizona Department of Health Services, Division of Behavioral Health Services (ADHS/DBHS)
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP)
- Making Health Choices: A Guide on Psychotropic Medications for Youth in Foster Care
- Psychotropic Medication Use in the Foster Care Population in Arizona