Behavioral Health System Performance Framework and Dashboard
Use the links below to navigate the various components of this category.
For Adults and Children Statewide
|Individuals...||Statewide Adult||Statewide Child|
|Have their care coordinated with their medical doctor||87.0%||90.0%|
|Return to a psychiatric hospital||18.4%||7.1%|
|Stay in a psychiatric hospital an average of... (days)||10.6%||10.1%|
Performance is presented for:
- Quarter 5 FY2013 Coordination of Care performance measure
- Quarterly dashboard scores will roll up to an annual sample size reflecting a 90/10 sampling methodology
- Quarter 1 FY2014 Service utilization data submitted to ADHS/DBHS by the RBHAs
- Readmission to a psychiatric hospital
- Average length of stay in a psychiatric hospital
See Summary page for historical trend charts.