Due to scheduled maintenance at the State Data Center, azdhs.gov and associated services may be unavailable intermittently on Saturday, June 15th, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Behavioral Health System Performance Framework and Dashboard
Adults and Children Statewide |
Adults by GSA |
Children by GSA
Trend Charts | Summary | Source Data | Data Dictionary | Dashboard Home
Use the links above to navigate the various components of this category.
For Adults by GSA
|Have their care coordinated with their medical doctor||76.5%||81.3%||87.5%||88.2%||100%||100%|
|Return to a psychiatric hospital||10.9%||4.3%||0.0%||13.6%||12.3%||19.0%|
|Stay in a psychiatric hospital an average of…(days)||7.1||11.2||5.9||7.4||6.3||9.9|
Performance is presented for:
- Quarter 1 FY2013 Coordination of Care performance measure
- Quarterly dashboard scores will roll up to an annual sample size reflecting a 90/10 sampling methodology
- Quarter 1 FY2013 Service utilization data submitted to ADHS/DBHS by the RBHAs
- Readmission to a psychiatric hospital
- Average length of stay in a psychiatric hospital
See Summary page for historical trend charts.