Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Behavioral Health System Performance Framework and Dashboard
Adults and Children Statewide |
Adults by GSA |
Children by GSA
Trend Charts | Summary | Source Data | Data Dictionary | Dashboard Home
Use the links above to navigate the various components of this category.
For Adults by GSA
|Have their care coordinated with their medical doctor||70.6%||87.5%||100%||87.5%||100%||100%|
|Return to a psychiatric hospital||10.6%||11.1%||35.0%||19.0%||17.3%||19.3%|
|Stay in a psychiatric hospital an average of…(days)||5.8||11.3||4.9||9.3||7.0||9.8|
Performance is presented for:
- Quarter 2 FY2013 Coordination of Care performance measure
- Quarterly dashboard scores will roll up to an annual sample size reflecting a 90/10 sampling methodology
- Quarter 3 FY2013 Service utilization data submitted to ADHS/DBHS by the RBHAs
- Readmission to a psychiatric hospital
- Average length of stay in a psychiatric hospital
See Summary page for historical trend charts.