Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Behavioral Health System Performance Framework and Dashboard
Use the links below to navigate the various components of this category.
For Adults by GSA
|Have their care coordinated with their medical doctor||76.5%||94.1%||88.2%||94.1%||88.2%||82.4%|
|Return to a psychiatric hospital||7.6%||12.5%||5.9%||11.3%||14.8%||20.8%|
|Stay in a psychiatric hospital an average of…(days)||6.2||7.8||10.1||8.8||6.6||10.2|
Performance is presented for:
- Quarter 4 FY2013 Coordination of Care performance measure
- Quarterly dashboard scores will roll up to an annual sample size reflecting a 90/10 sampling methodology
- Quarter 5 FY2013 Service utilization data submitted to ADHS/DBHS by the RBHAs
- Readmission to a psychiatric hospital
- Average length of stay in a psychiatric hospital
See Summary page for historical trend charts.