Due to Web Portal Maintenance at ADOA,our credit card payment sevice will be offline for approximately 2 hours starting at 8:00 PM today(11/24/2015).
Behavioral Health System Performance Framework and Dashboard
For Children by GSA
|Have their care coordinated with their medical doctor||100%||100%||100%||88.2%||64.7%||88.2%|
|Return to a psychiatric hospital||2.2%||11.1%||0.0%||14.3%||3.0%||8.1%|
|Stay in a psychiatric hospital an average of…(days)||14.0%||8.7%||10.6%||9.4%||12.9%||9.1%|
Performance is presented for:
- Quarter 5 FY2013 Coordination of Care performance measure
- Quarterly dashboard scores will roll up to an annual sample size reflecting a 90/10 sampling methodology
- Quarter 1 FY2014 Service utilization data submitted to ADHS/DBHS by the RBHAs
- Readmission to a psychiatric hospital
- Average length of stay in a psychiatric hospital
See Summary page for historical trend charts.