Behavioral Health System Performance Framework and Dashboard
Outcomes - Impact on Quality of Life
For Adults and Children Statewide
|Individuals...||Statewide Adult||Statewide Child|
|Have drug/alcohol use history, now no use||52.0%||57.1%|
|Are not homeless||96.8%||99.8%|
|Have no recent criminal justice system involvement||93.7%||97.3%|
|Participate in self-help groups||15.1%||4.8%|
ADHS/DBHS uses certain National Outcomes Measures (NOMs) domains as defined by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration to assess behavioral health recipients' (BHR) treatment outcomes. Information for the measures is pulled from the Client Information System (CIS), comparing each metric at intake to update/discharge. FY2013 results are presented here for the following domains:
- Substance Abstinence – the BHR has a history of drug/alcohol use, and reports no use in the 30 days prior to the assessment.
- Stable Housing – the BHR is not homeless, but is living independently, at home with family, or in therapeutic foster care.
- Employment – the BHR is employed full or part time with and without supports.
- Education – the BHR is attending school or a vocational program.
- Arrest-Free – the BHR reports no arrest in the 30 days prior to assessment.
- Self-Help groups – the BHR participated in a self-help or recovery group within 30 days prior to the assessment. This domain was initiated in FY2011.
See Summary page for historical trend charts.