Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
National Clinical Practice Guidelines
Clinical Practice Guidelines are existing national standards that help ensure appropriate clinical practice and positive outcomes. The American Psychiatric Association addresses adult psychiatric disorders and the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry addresses child and adolescent psychiatric disorders.
- Acute Stress Disorder and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Psychiatric Evaluation of Adults
- Substance Use Disorders
- Suicidal Behaviors