ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
ADHS/DBHS Adopted Practice Guidelines for Children and Adolescents
ADHS/DBHS Office of the Medical Director, in consultation with the T/RBHA medical directors, adopt practice guidelines that 1) are from nationally recognized medical organizations such as the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) if available or developed through a consensus of health care professionals in the particular field; 2) are based on current, valid, and reliable clinical evidence and; 3) have considered the needs of the members served in the public behavioral health system.
ADHS/DBHS Children's Practice Guidelines
National Practice Guidelines (AACAP)
- AACAP Practice Parameters
- Practice Parameter on Child and Adolescent Mental Health Care in Community Systems of Care
- Practice Parameter on the Use of Psychotropic Medication in Children and Adolescents
- Practice Parameter for the Use of Atypical Antipsychotic Medication in Children and Adolescents
- Practice Parameter on the Psychiatric Assessment and Management of Physically Ill Children and Adolescents
Note: All files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.